If love is a splendor thing, so is food. And why not? Food supplies the body with all the needed nutrients in order to operate. Also, food provides comfort for the soul.
The problem with loving food is if you love it so much, you tend to overeat. You may also not be taking in the appropriate food items for your lifestyle. Weight gain is often the result of wrong eating habits. Dieting is a major aspect of the weight loss pursuit. But let us admit it, giving up your favorite foods and drinks can be a struggle. This is what a current dieting hype that involves fasting is focused on. Learn more about jejum intermitente on this site.
Have you heard about intermittent fasting? This a feeding style wherein you eat normally or whatever you want during certain times or days of the week and then spend particular periods fasting. What is advantageous about this is that...
1. You can still consume what you normally eat. There is no need to deprive yourself of the things that you usually like (although, of course, the healthy food choices will speed up weight loss).
2. You can choose between Eat-Stop-Eat, 16/8 and 5:2 methods. Pick whatever suits your lifestyle.
3. You can adjust the fasting periods so long as they are done religiously every week.
4. You do not need to use an equipment or take a supplement. You just have to adjust your feeding style.
5. You save time on food preparation and cleaning-up kitchen during the fasting period.
6. You give your stomach the rest that it deserves.
7. Intermittent fasting has proven to promote good health aside from inducing weight loss.
If other weight loss diets seem not to work on you, maybe it is time for you to discover the beauty and convenience of fasting.