The Office of The Director of The Higher Education, Assam has recently released a notification regarding the Assam COMBINED MERIT SCHOLARSHIP, 2021 for both General Degree and Master Degree students. The starting date of submission of online application is 30th September 2021 and last date of submission of online application is 26th October 2021.
Combined Merit Scholarship is a financial assistance from the Assam government to the student who is in General degree (TDC) and Master degree course. Applicants can submit their physical form to directorate. The last date of submission of physical form to directorate is 10th November 2021.
Details of ASSAM COMBINED SCHOLARSHIP 2021:
|Name of Scholarship:||COMBINED MERIT SCHOLARSHIP, 2021|
|Department:||OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF HIGHER EDUCATION, ASSAM|
|Amount of Scholarship:||1. For UG course @Rs 300/- per-month|
2. For PG course @Rs 500/- per-month
|Eligibility:||For Under Graduate & Post Graduate Students Only|
Marks are Needed for the Scholarship:
1) For UG courses: To be eligible for this scholarship scheme the student must have a minimum of 60% marks in his/her Higher Secondary Final Examination.
2) For PG courses: To be eligible for this scholarship scheme the student must have a minimum of 60% marks in his/her General Degree Course.
Eligibility Criteria for the Combined Merit Scholarship:
1) Students studying general Degree and Master Degree Course in Arts/Science/Commerce in any recognized institution for the session 2021-22 are eligible for the schemes.
2) The students must be a domicile of Assam (PRC document mandatory).
3) The students must have a valid Bank Account in his/her name (Preferably SBI).
4) The Selection will be made strictly based on merit in all cases.
List of Required Documents:
1) Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC)
2) Mark Sheet of Last Qualifying Examination (HS/TDC)
3) Photograph and Signature of the applicants
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
Step 1: Go to the official website of amtron (Assam govt) here bellow the direct link
step 2: After registering yourself with all required details. After the filling registration from applicant have to
log in the portal again with the same id and password.
Step 3: Enter your personal and educational details as well as upload all the required documents as mentioned below.
Step:4 After filling in the details submit your application and take a printout of the acknowledgment receipt.
Combined Merit Scholarship Important Dates:
|1.||Starting date of submission of online application:||30th September 2021|
|2.||Last date of submission of online application:||26th October 2021|
|3.||Last date to submit the physical form to the directorate:||10th November 202|
Here the all official (Assan govt) Link about the scholarship;
Here the all respectable (Assan govt) Link approximately the scholarship
1) Online utility shape : http://webservers.amtron.in/dhe/scholarship/#register
2) Respectable PDF: Click Here